This small module provides ability to create and manage site map for your online stores. Settings allow selecting the look of the map - should categories, products, stores and CMS pages be displayed or not.
Additional areas are for CMS pages to be excluded from the map as well as for custom links to be added there.
Sorting settings let you select alphabetic order for site map’s elements or leave them unsorted.
To make your life simpler we provide IToris Installer. Unpack it to the root of your website, with it you will install and update all our Magento extensions and design themes with one click in your admin area. Read more
Full version for Magento Community Edition
- Extension for Magento CE 1.4.x, 1.5.x, 1.6.x, 1.7.x, 1.8.x
- 1 month of Support
- Free updates
See the Site Map DEMO
- Stores included/excluded from the site map
- Categories included/excluded
- Products included/excluded
- CMS pages included/excluded
- Additions rules for CMS pages
- Alphabetic sorting available
- Include custom links into site map
- Different maps for each Magento store